HSE Manager at Sunrose Consulting
Posted on: 9 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Our client is a multinational engineering company. The company distributes and supports construction machines, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides its customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of its local markets. Its service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, through its qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, which can be dispatched at any time to customers.
Reporting to the Territory Manager and the Group HSE Director, you will be responsible for the establishment and continuous maintenance of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Management System activities and Security Operations.
- Responsible for the implementation, management and co-ordination of all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment management system in the company.
- Ensure compliance of the Company’s HSE policies by employees, contractors and the controlled public.
- Identify and ensure control of hazards through carrying out routine safety surveys, tours and inspections.
- Organise and implement HSE audits on a regular basis.
- Conduct safety orientation for the Company and Contractors.
- Review and update HSE Management Systems’ documentation.
- Assist and ensure that sectional managers, supervisors and team members conform to HSE management system standards, regulations and policies.
- Manage the security operations to prevent loss of company assets.
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of the facility.
- Ensure relevant equipment in the facility are maintained and in good working condition.
- Other HSE, security and facility management functions as required by Territory Manager/Group HSE Director.
- A degree or its equivalent in Environmental Science, Industrial safety, Engineering and any other relevant degree.
- A relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in HSE Management.
- HSE experience in an Engineering / Construction Equipment company will be an added advantage.
- Internationally recognised Professional certification in HSE.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sunrose Consulting career website on www.sunroseconsulting.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Sunrose Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Security System Control Coordinator at Sunrose Consulting
- Head of Marketing at Sunrose Consulting
- Know More About Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Quantity Control, Logistics Control And Inventory Manager at Global Marori Rice Limited
- Enviromental Scientist at Sellafield Energy
- Senior ISO Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Fire Fighter at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Experienced Hire at NNPC
- Sanitation Worker at Plateau State College of Health Technology
- Experienced Hire at Sellafield Energy
- Health and Safety Officer at BCL Nigeria