Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) Annual Essay Competition 2019
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is the regulatory body for Human Resource Management Practice in Nigeria. Our main objective is to ensure continuous professional development of our members and stakeholders, for enhancement of human capital development in the country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: CIPM Annual Essay Competition 2019
Topic: The Realities of the Future Workplace - Human Capital Readiness for Sustainable National Growth
- Our Annual essay competition is one of the Institute's initiatives aimed at developing the research capabilities of undergraduate youth of institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
- Only Undergraduates of Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics can participate.
- Essay must be original, empirical and of local and international journal standard.
- Must not exceed 3000 words with proper referencing using the APA style of referencing.
- Must be typed with Times New Roman font type, 12 points font size and double line spacing using MS word only.
- Plagiarism in all forms is prohibited and will attract outright disqualification of indicted entries.
- 1st Prize: N125,000 & 2 HRM books
- 2nd Prize: N100,000 & 2 HRM books
- 3rd Prize: N75,000 & 2 HRM books
- Employment opportunity/prospect for the first prize winner.
- Free registration as student members of CIPM (for non-members) for all prize winners.
- All expenses paid trip to Abuja for CIPM 2019 Annual National Conference, the Largest HR Event in Africa.
Application Closing Date
Monday; 30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their "Spiral Bound" papers with the following documents attached:
- Reference letter from the Registrar of the participant's institution.
- Photocopy of admission letter to the participant's institution.
- One recent passport photograph.
- Current mobile telephone number and e-mail address.
All the documents listed above should be addressed and sent to:
CIPM, CIPM House, 1, CIPM Avenue,
Central Business District, Alausa,
lkeja - Lagos State.
Entries (Applications) can also be sent in Microsoft word format by e-mail to: email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copies of the above documents as an attachment to the entry.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Past winners are not eligible to participate.
- For further enquiries or information, please contact Charity Nwaigbo on 08097727461 Email: email@example.com