TECH WOMEN-GO-ENTREPRENEURIAL 2016 is a US Consulate funded project aimed at training and developing women who are technologically inclined to solve societal issues through developing technological solutions. This edition is strictly for the Nigerian female
- Application Closes FEB 14TH 2016
- Entrepreneurial Training Holds MARCH 30th -31st MARCH 2016
- IDEA Submission Starts 1ST APRIL
- IDEA Submission Ends 30TH MAY
- Individuals Paired Into Teams MAY 2016
- Announcement Of Successful Contestants For The Boot Camp JUNE 2016
- Boot Camp Starts 1ST AUG 2016
- Boot Camp Ends 14TH AUG 2016
available for the best solutions in the Tech Women Go Entrepreneurial contest.
Who Are We Looking for?
- Nigerian Females between the ages of 16 and 45 years of age.
- Must have a business idea delivered through technology
- Must be highly knowledgeable and interested in technology
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Ability to code and develop software is an added advantage
We have carefully selected areas where we seek innovative solutions and they are
Stage 1 :Training
A 2 day Entrepreneurial Training for screened contestants
Stage 2 : Idea Submission
200 selected contestants will submit their innovative ideas
Stage 3 :The Bootcamp
40 women with the best ideas will be paired into 20 Teams.
Stage 4 : The Pitch|Award
Only 10 teams will make it to the award ceremony, where they will be given the opportunity to pitch to the Tech Women Academy Panelists, the Jury and the Audience
No 17 Emmanuel High Street
Time: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- +234 8034357959
- +234 9085019127
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us directly. We will respond for sure.
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime