Elano Investment Limited - Applications are now open for the Elano Investment Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for graduates from the host communities of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Limited.
Applications are invited for: Elano Investment Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015/2016
The postgraduate scholarship scheme is managed by the British Council on behalf of Elano Investment Limited and will support postgraduate degree study at selected universities in the UK in the academic year 2015/16. It is targeted specifically at graduates from the host communities of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Limited.
The scheme aims to support indigenes of the host communities of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Ltd in their ambitions to develop the required skills to become future leaders of industry. It is designed to provide a platform for further development to individuals who are committed to the development of their local communities and interested in making a real contribution to their local environment and country at large. Description
What the scholarship covers
This is a fully funded scholarship and it will cover the following:
- Scholar flights to and from the UK
- Monthly scholar maintenance fees for the duration of the scholarship
- Full Course Tuition Fees
- Visa application fees
Postgraduate degree study in the following subject areas is supported:
- Public Health
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
Application Closing Date
- Completed a first degree with a minimum 2.2 (second class lower degree)
- Have completed their NYSC by 1 October 2015
- Be under 30 years old on 1 October 2015
- Be indigenes of one of the host communities of Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals Limited, by which their father must be from one of the communities.
- Provide the names and contact details of two community leaders in the Indorama/Eleme Petrochemicals host communities who will be their referees.
- Be in possession of a valid international passport by 1 July 2015.
Friday, 24th July 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to Start Registration Click here for more information
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime