The National Communication Commision (NCC) is organising an Undergraduate Essay Competition Themed: The Effect of Mobile Number Portability of Telecom Services and Usage in Nigeria.Objectives of the Competition
- Increase Awareness of the Subject Matter
- Engage and Enhance Research skills
- Encourage competition and academic excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates
Application Closing Date
- Undergraduates will submit essays not more than 1000 words, and not less than 500 words on the essay topic
- First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the Institutions across the country.
- Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style
- The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2014.
- Participants are expected to register with their personal details and a signed authentication as genuine Nigerian undergraduates.
All entries must be sent in on, or before 16th December 2013.Method Of Application
Entries should be sent to: email@example.com
, after sending your entry to register your essay submissions, please download
this formPrizes1st Prize
N500,000.00 cash prize, Branded NCC Laptop and Printer2nd Prize
N300,000.00 cash prize3rd Prize
N200,000.00 cash prize
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime