The Operations Assistant will be providing day-to-day support to the program operations in Gombe, under technical supervision of Country Operations Manager and direct supervision of Program Coordinator or Program Manager. As part of the responsibilities the Operations Assistant will undertake the tasks under Procurement, and Logistics, working with close collaboration with Finance and Program team, based out of Gombe. S/he will promptly and effectively provide all required support to the programs, so to deliver the assistance to beneficiaries in timely, compliant and transparent manner.
• A relevant first degree in Business or Arts is desired.
• 2-3 years of experience in operations and/or administration functions;
• Excellent organizational and strong interpersonal skills are the must
• Previous experience in supervising staff desirable
• Excellent computer skills are the must
• Excellent oral and written English skills is required, knowledge of local languages desirable
• Demonstrated attention to details
• Ability to follow procedures and meet deadlines
• Strong team player, able to work effectively with a wide variety of people
To apply, send CVs to email@example.com