Current Recruitment at Oando Plc
Posted on: 16 September, 2014
Deadline: 26 September, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Oando
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market.
Oando Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the position of:
Auto req ID: 14BR
- The Attorney works within the Legal Services Shared Services Centre (SSC) and is primarily responsible for providing day-to-day administrative and project management support on various strategic legal transactions and corporate projects/assignments regarding OER’s business.
- The incumbent is responsible for daily transaction processing as it relates to the preparation and review of contracts, legal opinions, etc. In addition, the Attorney provides project administration support and handles time and fee schedules, project work plan monitoring, status report preparation, project documentation and filing in addition to handling assigned responsibilities.
- The incumbent processes legal transactions in line with the overall philosophy and strategy of the Group regarding legal matters and ensures that all practices, policies and business activities handled fall within the bounds of the Group’s legal posture.
- The incumbent provides transaction and operational support and practical advice geared towards the effective and efficient management of the risks and legal needs of each transaction/assignment.
- 1st degree in Law; BL
- 2 - 4 years legal work experience either from a reputable law firm or within the Legal Department of a reputable and structured business environment
- Ability to perform basic/general legal analysis
- Strong & effective business communication (verbal and writing skills)
- Ability to plan and execute complex assignments under pressure
- Demonstrated business acumen and superior judgment
- Good working knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry
- Good Knowledge of the local and international laws and regulations governing the various geographies in which OER do business
- Good negotiation, contract management, basic accounting, business acumen and entrepreneurial skills with an eye for detail
- Good legal documentation and data filing skills
- Very good client relationship management skills
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OandoSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)