- Subscribe to our real-time, personalized and free notification. Learn More
Non-Academic Vacancy at Babcock University
Posted on: 16 September, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Babcock University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified cadidates to fill the existing vacant position.
- Minimum of HND in Hotel & Catering Management
- 5-10 years working experience
- A key person in continental cuisine, and relies heavily on sauces.
- Cooking of African dishes and specialized in confectionery items i.e. Cakes and pastries.
- Be able to adopt new economical ways of preparing food.
- Train young chef in the department.
- Be ready to accept and incorporate the latest technological developments in the production and conservation of food products.
- A specialist in quantity cooking for functions.
Method of Application
Application letter & 5 copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae including 2 photocopies of credentials and 1 recent passport photograph should be addressed to:
Within two weeks from the date of publication of this advert
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Babcock UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library
- Kanuri Translators & Interpreters at TDSP Translators
- College Librarian at Isa Kaita College of Education
- Fresh Vacancies at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Latest Recruitment at Caleb University
- Provost at Cross River State College of Education
- Registrar at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State