Non-Academic Vacancy at Babcock University
Posted on: 16 September, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Babcock University
Applications are invited from suitably qualified cadidates to fill the existing vacant position.
- Minimum of HND in Hotel & Catering Management
- 5-10 years working experience
- A key person in continental cuisine, and relies heavily on sauces.
- Cooking of African dishes and specialized in confectionery items i.e. Cakes and pastries.
- Be able to adopt new economical ways of preparing food.
- Train young chef in the department.
- Be ready to accept and incorporate the latest technological developments in the production and conservation of food products.
- A specialist in quantity cooking for functions.
Method of Application
Application letter & 5 copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae including 2 photocopies of credentials and 1 recent passport photograph should be addressed to:
Within two weeks from the date of publication of this advert
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Babcock UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Mobile App Developer at Tutor.NG
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal University, Otuoke
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting