Exciting New Vacancy at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2014
Deadline: 26 September, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at NewGate Hospital
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Contract Type: Full Time
Qualification and Experience
- National Diploma in Computer science, Computer engineering, Statistics, Information technology/systems.
- One Year working experience.
- Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming. Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security
- Comptia A+ (or any IT related) certification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NewGate HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Spa Therapists at Skin101 Clinics
- Job Opening at Alzbett Life Consultant Medical Centre
- Graduate Office Managers at a Leading Health Organisation - Stresert Services Limted
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti