Exciting New Vacancy at Newgate Medical Services Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2014
Deadline: 26 September, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at NewGate Hospital
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Contract Type: Full Time
Qualification and Experience
- National Diploma in Computer science, Computer engineering, Statistics, Information technology/systems.
- One Year working experience.
- Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming. Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security
- Comptia A+ (or any IT related) certification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NewGate HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Paediatric Nurse and Perioperative Nurse at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Higher Scientific Officer, Head of Haematology at MRC Unit the Gambia
- Nurses at Medline Locum Agency
- Registered Nurses at Bellforte Consulting
- Jobs at Skin101 Clinics
- Medical Jobs at a Reputable Healthcare Company - Workforce Group
- Chief Medical Director/ (CEO) at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) - UPDATED
- Mental Health Support Workers at Synapse Services