Current Recruitment at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
Posted on: 10 September, 2014
Deadline: 19 September, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We combine all connectivity options to deliver a bespoke solution for your communication needs. e.Stream Networks is dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
Our Fibre spans over 22 major cities in Nigeria, Lagos inclusive, with redundancy at every Point of Presence (PoP) in every state of the Federation.
The VSAT services are offered in partnership with iDirect Technologies - the world's leading Broadband Satellite Equipment manufacturers and SES (merger of NSS, Astra and Sirius Satellites) - a first rated and world largest satellite bandwidth provider.
We provide both licensed and high powered Radio Equipment that are deployable across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Ensures that specific customer requirements are met.
- To take ownership of all incidents, complaints, queries, request, inquiries and proactively deal with issues.
- Act as internal advocate
- Respond to enquires from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Provide excellent customer service to assist in all request and queries.
- Deliver 1st line support and appropriate 2nd line effectively and in accordance with agree service levels targets.
- HND/BSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication, Information Technology.
- Experience: 4-5 years
- Must be a FEMALE
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies