Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Medical Delegate in the following location; Owerri, Portharcourt, Gombe, Sokoto & Abuja.
- Liaise and provide accurate information to medical/paramedical contacts about Nestlé's Infant Nutrition Products and their appropriate use within the Code of Ethics and Nestlé's Instructions.
- Develop relationships / partnerships with medical / paramedical contacts / institutions through effective communication and / or sponsorship of activities in line with WHO Code, local Code or Nestle Instructions.
- B.Sc degree or HND in any of these disciplines (Minimum of Second Class lower or Higher Credit) – Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Nutrition, Pharmacy, Nursing.
- Excellent Knowledge of Food & Nutrition with emphasis on Infant Nutrition.
- Has independently managed projects/tasks such as organising activites with medical/paramedical health professionals on topics related to infant nutrition, products, R&D, etc.
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and convincing skills.
- Possession of a Valid Drivers License and ability to drive long distances (Interstate)
- Excellent Computer skills- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point
- Good Planning and Organization Skills.
- Must be willing to work at the specified region.
HOW TO APPLY
2. Follow the registration and application process stated.
3. Please state the location you are applying for on your resume.
Closing date: 22 September 2011. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Marie Owoniyi Head Human Resources