Latest Vacancy at Quo Magnis Limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2014
Deadline: 16 September, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Quo Magnis Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Quo Magnis Limited is a Human Resource & Organizational Effectiveness consulting company. Our work cuts across various industries and sectors focused on designing enabling structures and processes that provide the necessary support for such organizations to thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Responsible for preparing the asset, liability, and capital account for the company.
- Analyses business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Responsible for administering monthly payrolls and staff benefits administration.
- Responsible for managing the company’s income and expenditure accounts and also managing petty cash.
- Analyses financial records and makes expenditure and investment recommendations to senior management based on analysis.
- Develops, maintains, and analyses budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepares financial analysis tools / reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Computes taxes owed and prepares tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Initiates relationships with relevant authorities and regulatory bodies including the federal and state tax authorities.
- Initiates and documents appropriate system checks and balances to enhance appropriate audit of the system to forestall and ensure there is minimal risk of fraud in the organisation.
- Maintains appropriate financial and accounting controls by preparing and ensuring compliance to financial policies and procedures.
- Raises invoices and receipts, manages the general ledger and ensures soft and hard copy entries of all business transactions for back up purposes.
Required Skills and Competencies
- 5-8 years previous RELEVANT work experience.
- B.Sc accounting degree or its equivalent.
- Professional qualification its an advantage.
- knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles.
- knowledge of economic principles and its impact on the business environment.
- knowledge of auditing practices and principles.
- knowledge of applicable accounting laws, codes and regulations.
- knowledge and experience of related computer applications.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should apply by sending their resumes to: email@example.com with job title as the subject.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quo Magnis LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Client Service Manager, Consumer Insights - Ivory Coast at Nielsen Company
- Regional Coordinator at London Professional Training Centre
- Procurement Officer at Leadhire Limited
- IT Support Officer at IRW Nigeria
- Graduate HR Intern at Martyns Consulting
- FMCG Sales Representatives at Rovedana Limited
- Finance Manager at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Rhabe Ventures Limited