Vacancy in a Top Financial Service Institution
Posted on: 29 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a top financial service institution is hiring a savvy, experienced and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position of an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant would work directly with Chief Risk officer supporting the activities in the West Africa Region covering 4 countries and circa 9 subsidiaries in the host country (Nig.).
- To proactively manage the diary of the CRO, making and confirming appointments and ensuring all necessary paperwork is prepared relating to those appointments/meetings, where appropriate.
- To monitor, track and respond to emails as appropriate and necessary.
- To take minutes at meetings and circulate as appropriate.
- To appropriately screen and answer all telephone calls, take messages and respond to queries as appropriate.
- To manage the opening of all incoming mail and to filter/distribute/handle appropriately
- To provide full administrative support, including typing, photocopying and preparation of documentation using Microsoft Word, Access and Excel as required.
- To ensure all incoming and outgoing information for the CRO is fully coordinated between the different business functions.
- To maintain the filing systems and archiving, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- To assist and support with a wide range of projects and activities as required.
- To liaise with external parties at a wide range of levels.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of the organisation and its aims and objectives.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand at all times and ensures values are upheld to both external and internal contacts, through appropriate behaviour and performance.
- Undertake any other duties as requested in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
- To observe strict confidentiality at all times.
- Managing projects ,conducting research, preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- B.Sc/HND in administration and other social science related courses
- M.S/MBA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Gravitas and ability to engage at strategic stakeholder levels;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Open to Travel
- Measured approach to work;
- Can-do attitude;
- High degree of initiative and proactivity;
- Strong adaptive skills.
- Interested candidates must;
- Have good communication skills
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Be a good time manager
- Be able to take initiative and be proactive
- Have good knowledge of Computer applications (Microsoft Office)
- Possess excellent note taking skills
- Be friendly and willing to proffer solutions
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2018 Graduate Management Development Programme at Ecobank Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Frontline Absorption at Access Bank Plc
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Data Services at Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Direct Sales Agent at a Leading Bank - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited