Graduate Recruitment at Inesfly Africa
Posted on: 28 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Inesfly Africa
Inesfly Africa is a company that is into the production of insecticide paints and other disease control products. We are currently seeking talented candidates for the below stated position:
- Managing and dispatching calls to appropriate personnel
- Receive all visitors to the company and direct them appropriately
- Maintenance of good working relationship with contractors, vendors and all third party
- Assist in Administrative duties that facilitate smooth running of the office
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND in a related field.
- A minimum of 1 years post qualification experience in similar function
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have telephone skills
go to method of application »
- Conceptualize and create innovative designs and graphics using new ways to present our concepts with deep knowledge current trends in designs, consumer marketing, and technology.
- Produce quality digital graphics and typography for print, web and mobile use.
- Ability to work with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
- Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches.
- Active experience designing front end user interface Web solutions using
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver), Corel Draw
- Other emerging technologies such as In Design, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Acrobat, Director, 3ds Max.
- Managing and coordinating work with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, media agencies, and other marketing specialists.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum of Degree
- 1-3 years minimum experience in Graphics Designing
- A robust and active knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw.
- Active experience designing front end user interface Web solutions using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver) is an advantage.
- Must be familiar with online content creation.
- Self-starting individual with proven ability to take ownership for results and driving change
- Ability to be resourceful and work independently with little or no supervision
- Creative, artistic flair and critical thinking skills are a must
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills
- Keen eye for details including colour, typography and brand principles is crucial
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- A general understanding of all aspects of Corporate Communication
- Robust blend of graphics/web design/web developing skills and knowledge-base; the ideal candidate must be familiar with multiple design applications
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Inesfly AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting