Stresert Services Limited - Our Client focuses on bespoke customer projects, providing a holistic, efficient solution. This quality solution utilises energy-saving and environment-preserving power systems that often deliver both heat and electrical power.
- Overseeing of the finance function
- Ensure all daily transactions are accurately posted
- Liaise with relationship officers at the bank to ensure prompt treatment of all banking transactions
- Daily review of financial statements and highlight any unusual movements in the GL
- Preparation of weekly/monthly receivable schedule
- Ensure all monthly proofs of accounts are prepared
- Monthly preparation of financial statements
- Review of customer statements
- Monthly confirmation of customer statements
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, MicroFinance Bank, Finance House, Leasing Company etc
- First Degree. Minimum of second class upper.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting software
- Must have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mental recollection
- Self starter
- Multi tasking capacity
go to method of application »
The ideal Mechanical engineer produces specifications for, design, develop, manufacture and install new/modified mechanical components or systems. Design mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and output.
- Troubleshoot problems with existing equipment.
- Develop, test and evaluate theoretical designs.
- Discuss and solve problems with other departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Manage projects progress, milestone and deadline.
- Present project updates to line manager.
- Produce details of specifications and outline designs.
- Recommend modifications following prototype test results.
- Confirm system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Liaise with customers regarding projects.
- Maintain system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by line manager.
Education, experinece and Skills
- Minimum of Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1 year experience post NYSC
- Must have adequate knowledge on all machine parts
- Experience in Auto CAD is an added advantage
- The preferred candidate must be smart and have the ability to learn quickly
- MUST have adequate skill and knowledge on: requirements Analysis, Design, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Quality Focus, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical and commercial awareness.
Method of Application
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘MECH ENGR’ as the subject of application. Submissions not properly addressed will not be opened.
Application closes 8th September, 2014.
Only experienced candidates will be invited for an interview.