Technical Executive at Emel Group
Posted on: 13 September, 2011
Deadline: 26 September, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at EMEL
The Emel Group is one of Nigeria’s leading business conglomerates with a major presence across diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure. For over four decades, the Group has made a significant contribution to the country’s economy and inspired the trust of millions of Nigerians as a provider of quality goods at an affordable price. What began in 1966 as a humble, family-run trading enterprise has today grown into a professional powerhouse with over 400 employees, led by a highly qualified and globally experienced senior management team.
Must have a Degree in Electronic Engineering with Civil Engineering as an elective subject with at least 5-10 years experience of solar power site evaluation.
Must have knowledge of developing solar power schematics, knowledge of layout and design tools used in solar power projects.
Must possess the ability to draft, read plans and provide solar power design.
Must have sound knowledge in large scale solar power electronics and electrical power systems design.
Must have the ability to implement electrical, mechanical, structural and civil engineering.
Must be able to read, understand and edit electrical and structural plans.
Must be proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office.
Should be proficient in spoken and written English.
Knowledge of local languages will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Click the link below to apply;
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EMELSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Mambila Beverages Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancy at Perfetti Van Melle
- Job Opportunities at the Fareast Mercantile Company Limited
- Sales Executives at Skiddo Foods Limited
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)