Our client is looking for a ‘high achiever’ to head its sales and marketing department. The company is a major force in the interiors and furniture sector of the Nigerian economy with a first class reputation for top of the range products. Its wide client base ranges from multinationals to individuals and expatriates. Building on recent significant success, it has an ambition to lead the continent in furniture making. These ambitious growth targets will strengthen the team through the appointment of a Head of Sales and Marketing.
Reporting to and supporting the Managing Director on future strategic developments, you will play a pivotal role in business development. You will generate new businesses, maintain good customer relationship as well as exploit existing opportunities. You will develop a sales and marketing strategy that will identify and open up new channels. You will maximise sales across the product portfolio. Of equal importance, you will lead, coordinate and implement the full marketing mix through market research and analysis.
• Consummate and credible sales professional selling sophisticated products.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in business development, 4 of which must have been at management level.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
• Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
• Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
• Credibility to influence senior decision-makers.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.