Internship & Expereienced Job Vacancies at Webdata Technology
Posted on: 19 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Webdata Technology Company Nigeria Ltd.
Webdata Technology is an Organization that provides IT solutions to companies, design and host websites, offers cloud solution for systems application integration, secures visa and travel facilities and provides training and development.
Webdata Technology is recruiting to fill the position of:
- This is a short term internship ( 3 months - 1 year contract) position.
- Suitable for Industrial Attachment Students.
- To assist in Graphic Design, software/web development, Networking, CCTV Installation, IT services management, Content Writing, and many other IT roles.
- A passion for Computer and Technology is a must have.
- Computer-related course of study is an advantage.
- Previous Graphic designing, Networking and software/Web designing Experience is an advantage.
- For the content writers, people that study mass communication, English and other related discipline can also apply.
go to method of application »
- Develop effective operational systems, processes and polices in support of the organization's vision;
- Develop detailed plans in support of approved strategies, organizing required resources, monitoring and periodically reporting progress of plans;
- Continuously strive to improve processes, procedures to heighten productivity, timeliness and quality;
- Direct and provide a strategic framework for product managers to develop and manage new 3rd party relationships, contracts, data services/features, content and application portals and messaging products;
- Perform market research and analysis, design product, content and channels;
- Assist in the development of proposals for new services and platforms to clients;
- Provide performance data to support management decision-making;
- Drive product and service delivery across the organisation by agreeing and setting goals;
- Support effective management reporting, information dissemination, business process and organizational planning;
- Meet with the Business Development and Customer Service teams on a regular basis to identify the list of new client requirements, assess operational performance and review any identified opportunities and challenges;
- Carryout Monthly/quarterly reviews with clients;
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent.
- Experience and certification in Project Management (PMI, Prince2 or APM) would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in same role at a reputable organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter explaining how the position is relevant to your career goal and a copy of your Curriculum Vitae highlighting Skills and Past Experiences to: email@example.com
Note: Job location is Warri, people that are not resident need not apply except they can provide for their accommodation.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Webdata Technology Company Nigeria Ltd. (WTCNL)Similar Jobs
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts