Our client is a leader in the insurance sector; due to expansion and growth, they require the services of an Admin Officer to ensure all administrative function are properly coordinated.
To provide assistance to the department and ensure that all administrative functions are properly coordinated. Deliverables includes Sorting out the post, answering the phones, ordering office stationery supplies, greeting clients, typing, filing, managing diaries etc.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the department’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Perform other related duties as required, e. g., reviews of adequacy of departmental space requirements and technology requirements.
- Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel and traffic, communications, and provision of local utilities and service requirements.
- Produce major/complex reports for department, as and when required.
- Oversees facilities, technology, and materials utilized in the department, coordinating with appropriate services.
- Works with the department and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
- Any other administrative duties as may be assigned from to time.
- Good Knowledge of Insurance and the regulatory frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proactive, flexible and result oriented.
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Computer Literate.
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to multi-task & organised
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Relationship Management
- Assertive /Influencing
Professional Requirements Qualification:
First degree in Business Administration or any Social Sciences..
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ Experience post NYSC
- Prior Experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward their passport pictures and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Admin 1605’ as subject of mail. Only experienced and qualified Admin applicants will be considered.