Latest Vacancy at Safe Hands Home Care Services Limited
Posted on: 7 August, 2014
Deadline: 15 August, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Safe Hands Home Care Services
Safe Hands Home Care Services Limited, a full-service domestic staffing and management company specializes in individual and corporate domestic staffing as well as hotel management. Our leadership team consists of hospitality professionals who possess remarkable and excellent experience in the industry.
Safe Hands Home Care services is an wholly indigenous Domestic Staffing Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the following position of an Accountant
Job Description and Duties
- Assists in the development and implementation of the District accounting system to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and auditing procedures.
- Prepares and monitors grants and categorical program reports and claims to minimize agency disallowances.
- Monitors grant and categorical program expenditures for compliance with District policy and granting agencies to ensure acceptance of reports.
- Monitors grant and categorical reports for accuracy and appropriateness of expenditures to facilitate auditing procedures.
- Assists with the preparation of annual District budget for grants and categorical programs to assure expenditures are balanced to revenues.
- Prepares fiscal year-end closing entries to facilitate a clean audit.
- Prepares and interprets grant expenditure reports to responsible District restricted program managers.
- Interprets regulations and accounting policies and procedures from local, State, and Federal agencies and assists District departments in meeting requirements.
- Serves as liaison to District departments and granting agencies to provide and receive continuous information on regulations.
- Prepares financial status reports and studies as needed. Provides supervisors with historical information, accurate fiscal projections, and reports as requested.
- Posts financial transactions including transfers, deposits, and journals; determines and posts closing entries at fiscal year end; prepares financial records for annual auditing and reporting purposes.
- Monitors and maintains appropriate bank balances in District accounts; reconciles general ledger accounts with Sonoma County Office of Education and County Auditor’s Office for all District funds.
- Analyzes and interprets investment activity; allocates interest, dividends, gains, losses, fees, unrealized gains and losses, and beneficiary payments; prepares financial statements.
- Maintains accurate accounting of financial aid and scholarship programs; communicates with Department of Education to resolve student account problems.
- Reconciles bank statements and researches and resolves discrepancies.
- Audits related work of other personnel.
- Function as the primary contact for external fiscal audits.
- May act as a lead worker to other staff in the department.
- 3+ years of experience with knowledge of taxation a advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safe Hands Home Care ServicesSimilar Jobs
- HR Job Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources Limited - Urgent
- Internship Opportunity at Ideation Platform
- Sales Roles at Adexen
- Fresh Job Vacancy at CA Global
- Job Vacancies at Mark Calthers Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Finance Vacancy at Nimai Global Talent Acquisition
- Job Vacancies at AFMRecruit