Are you an experienced professional seeking your next career move, or an undergraduate interested in an internship? Are you a graduate who’s keen to use your degree in a practical setting, or a postgraduate who wants continuing professional development? With the sheer range of opportunities available, we can accommodate your ambitions and aspirations.
We’re a science-led, global healthcare company. Our innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products allow millions of people around the world to do more, feel better and live longer. On these pages, you’ll discover opportunities that come from being part of a high-performing, global business. We believe that we’re a special company to work for – we hope that you’ll agree.
• Lead Horlicks launch in Nigeria to scale and secure investment to deliver 3:1 targets .
• Partner with Sales Lead to deliver distribution required to deliver 3:1 results.
• Develop 12mth Marketing calendar and 3yr Vision Board to drive 3:1 growth targets.
• Influence 3yr growth aspiration with local GM and regional leadership team.
• Set long term vision and agenda to deliver local manufacturing to Nigeria to unlock sustainable margins.
• Partner with SC to develop capital plan and supervise implementation of capital in Nigeria.
• Partner with Head, Africa Nutrition Venture to deliver complementary route to market (RTM) and manufacturing platform for Horlicks.
• Establish winning proposition in South Africa to drive share & growth vs competition in tight regulatory environment.
• Drive growth with compelling 12mth marketing calendars and 3yr visions boards.
• Develop winning relationship with local GM/leadership and regional GM/leadership that sets the Family Nutrition agenda through joint alignment and influencing of CH portfolio decisions.
• Ensure Horlicks distribution is set up well for Q1 2015 campaigns.
• Develop strong marketing campaigns and creative assets for 2015 and align the right A&P investments with LOC.
• Actively ‘own’ Sales, Supply chain, P&L and Marketing of Family Nutrition business in Nigeria.
• Develop marketing mix to support launch (consumer, shopper & expert)
• Partner with other functions/LOC – R&D, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Finance, etc. – to deliver projects on time and budget
• Strong alignment with and capability development of LOC marketing and sales teams
• Align communications with LOC Marketing Director and team
• Develop and leverage strong consumer, shopper, expert and competitive insights
• Champion strong in-market execution working with LOC team (Marketing/Sales)=
• Regularly review marketing/sales mix – identify what is working, what needs to be fixed
Rest of Africa
• Set the agenda and develop the creative materials to deliver the campaigns.
• Partner with LOC and regulatory to crack a winning proposition
• A good first degree from a reputable university
• Regional leadership of major FMCG brands in marketing and or sales capacity.
• Self starter with proven track record of managing a matrix relationship in the region.
• Strong experience in FMCG marketing and commercial roles.
• Strong sense of urgency and proven track record of setting an agenda and executing OTIF
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.