If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client a major soft drinks bottling group and Pepsi Cola’s largest bottler in Sub-Sahara Africa, with operations across Nigeria, Tanzania, Ghana and Kenya. In Nigeria there largest operation the company currently operate (9) manufacturing plants and market there products to over (200) distribution centres across the country.
Reporting to the Software Research & Solutions Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for developing enterprise-level android solutions including a sales force automation application working both on the mobile device and the required web services to read/save data to central databases.
Desired Skills and Experience
Specific duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement custom made software for android services
- Design system architecture
- Software development
- Maintain the solution and manage Distributor and trade promotions
- You will need to be experienced on Android development (minimum 2 years) and have some working knowledge of Web Services.
- Good SQL knowledge (any vendor/version) minimum (1) year experience
- Working experience on developing web services (any platform)
- Academic or working experience in C#
go to method of application »
They currently have a requirement for an ERP Manager (Enterprise Resource Planning) for there operations. Based out of Lagos and reporting to the CIO you main role will be to interact with all business users, understanding there needs for information and devise ERP based solutions to address those needs
Desired Skills and Experience
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the users for all the business needs related to ERP
- To study and understand the present business processes and look for ways to improve them by leveraging technology
- To assist define, agree, document, evaluate and recommend any new business requirements/specifications
- To efficiently and effectively assist to develop the solutions required based on the agreed specifications and timetable
- To coordinate and efficiently resolve all business/technical issues arising from day to day operations of the existing system. The person will be required to assist with all user support activities related to the ERP system
- To assist in implementing any new business processes (BPR) to meet the changing requirements
- The incumbent will be required to actively participate in the final acceptance tests of all the new ERP based solutions prior to its release to the users
- Loading and administering of new ERP modules
- You will have a degree in Business studies with a background in computer applications. A minimum of six years experience in Business Systems Implementation and support. Experience of one complete ERP life cycle implemeantation. NAVISION experience preferred.
- Clear understanding of ERP system is a must with a proven track record in BPR, IT planning and implementation.
Method of Application
Use the links below to apply