Managing Director at Leading Edge Consulting
Posted on: 1 September, 2011
Deadline: 8 September, 2011
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a leading group in financial services sector. We have been retained to identify a knowledgeable, Seasoned and dynamic individual to serve as the managing director of its insurance subsidiary.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS ATTRACTIVE RENUMERATION AND EXECUTIVE PERQUISITES
This position reports directly to the Group Managing Director and has the overall responsibility for executing the company's long-term vision and strategy. This includes identification of new markets and expansion opportunities, delivery of world class solutions to customers and excellent management of relationship with regulatory bodies
• Possession of a good First degree in Actuarial Science, Social Sciences, Business Administration or any other related discipline plus an MBA or other allied Masters degree .
• Must be a professional member of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria (CIIN) • Candidate must possess a minimum of 12 years cumulative work experience in Insurance Risk management and Sales role in the financial service sector, of which at least 7 years must be in a senior management role in Insurance Industry.
• The Ideal candidate must be able to develop strategies that will drive sales and creatively deploy innovative solutions to meet changing situations.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Suitable candidates should send their applications and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional email addresses and mobile phone numbers) as well as evidence of their current remuneration within one week to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by courier to:
The Director-MCS Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road(3rd Floor) Ikoyi
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Real Estate, Telecommunication, and Oil & Gas Professionals at a Leading Multinational Company
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH