Security Officer at Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 30 July, 2014
Deadline: 12 August, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidates to fill the mentioned position below.
- The Security Officer will provide security support, advice and control mechanism to ensure that staff and project property are safe and secure at all times.
- Additionally, the Security Officer will provide security support to MNCH project staff in the areas of security management, security awareness, contingency planning, and security emergencies.
- The Security Officer reports to the Project Director of the MNCH project.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Management/Business Administration/Law.
- Security related training is a must.
- A Bachelor Degree and or Post graduate training in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- At least 3 - 5 years progressive experience in security, administration, and management
- Previous experience in law enforcement is preferred, but not required.
- Thorough understanding of donor and Nigerian legal requirements for security functions, including laws applicable and INGOs regulations
- People management skills – team building
- Strong Planning, organizing and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge in record keeping
- Effective interpersonal skills – oral and written communication skills; contributing to team building, synergies, and effective liaison with staff at all levels, with strong capacity building skills
- Computer literacy is a must, with a good command of English language. Knowledge and fluency in local languages is preferred
- Ability and willingness to undertake periodic travel to Pact field offices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com The deadline for submission is close of business on Tuesday 12th August 2014.
All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at World Learning
- Women Center Facilitators at International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Communication Technician II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Project Director at FHI 360
- Graduate Admin/Human Resource Assistant at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Deputy Human Resources Coordinator at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Job Vacancies at The Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Nutrition Manager at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale