Account Manager at Honeywell International
Posted on: 12 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Honeywell
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 129,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Req No: req216075
- Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies business unit.
- You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives.
- You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
- Identify Opportunities
- Manage and Plan Accounts
- Negotiate and Close
- Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition
- Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
- Establish Rapport with Customers.
You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Honeywell career website on careers.honeywell.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HoneywellSimilar Jobs
- Financial Planning & Reporting Manager - BPM at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sales / Marketing Officer at Breadish Bakery
- Customer Service Representative at MyJobMag Limited
- Medical Sales Representative at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Production Manager (Expatriate) at a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company - Willers Solutions Limited
- Latest Jobs at OWPPiN Limited
- Editorial Assistant at Adonis & Abbey Publishers
- Job Vacancies at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited