Jobs at Huawei Technologies CO.NIG.LTD.
Posted on: 31 August, 2011
Deadline: 6 September, 2011
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services.Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries,and serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators,as well as over one billion users worldwide.
2G Radio Network Planning and Optimisation Engineer
* University degree in Electrical/Telecommunications/Computer Engineering
* Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Telecom with at least 5 years’ experience in GSM RF planning and Optimization of Huawei equipment
* Must be ambitious, self- starter with outstanding communication and customer relations management skill
* A result oriented, strategic thinker with proven track record
* Familiar with the GSM/UMTS network in Nigeria
* Writing, debugging and implementation/INBR scripts
* Frequency planning and tuning/frequency hopping configuration and optimization
* In-depth drive test log analysis (layer 3 message analysis) and high level solution recommended.
* GSM network troubleshooting/analysis and problem resolution
* Customer support for network bottleneck resolution
* High level in depth/detailed performance analysis
* Supervision of SBC/field engineers
CONTACT MAIL: email@example.com
Energy Marketing Operations Engineer
* Detailed knowledge of the technology of energy/power supply/electronic and beyond.
* More than 2 years’ working experience in telecom/energy industry
* Excellent collaboration capability to work with colleagues within and across organizations as well as with customers and partners
* Bachelor’s degree or above
* Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
* Easy going with an open mind and willingness to learn new things quickly
* Answering customers’ technical questions with the support of other teams
* Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and translate into competitive products that deliver value to our customers
* Attend fairs of NAEE/NIPEXPO/Nigeria Com to understand trends of operators, vendors and government in West Africa
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development and launch of energy
* Energy solution and any related presentation
CONTACT MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terminal Sales Manager
At least six year sales experience in the telecommunication industry
* Minimum of a degree in any related discipline
* Be familiar with full knowledge in the mobile telecommunication devices (handset, datacard, etc) area, including product knowledge, marketing business knowledge and bidding business knowledge.
* Be familiar with local industry market and the development trend
* Have strong market planning and product expansion abilities
* Be able to analyze target operators, formulate relevant strategies and organize the fulfillment.
* Be able to independently conduct the common technology/business negotiations or product presentations, and plan and organize customer survey and communication activities
* Highly experienced in key projects operations and also in sales project operation.
* Have a good work relationship with local operators
* Responsible for the low-level and mid-level implementation of sales.
* Independently preside over certain customer groups/regional market expansion and sales, to ensure the completion of sales goals, sales payback goals, and market goals, and the improvement of customer relationship.
* To develop customer relationship analysis and strategies formulation.
* To acquire and analyze value operators’ requirements information.
* To formulate and execute the market planning of regions/key operators in charge.
* To undertake the formulation of product expansion strategies in regions/key operators, to organize product expansion activities of region/key operators in charge.
* To Participate in the operation of regional key projects, to collect and respond to customer requirements to promote the fulfilment of work at the customer’s end, and to assist the successful operation of key projects
* To formulate and execute customers’ sales payback and financing solution schemes, and to ensure the timely sales payback
* To assist to conduct sales promotion activities and realize sales promotion goals
* To participate in regional integrated marketing activities.
CONTACT MAIL: email@example.com
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 1 week from the date of advert.Applicants should specify on their applications and CVs, the job
title,job code and the job position and should save their CV with their names and
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela