Latest Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
Posted on: 3 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Our Client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (contract role) for a period of 2 - 3 Months.
Location: LAGOS ISLAND
Responsibilities: manage financial systems and budgets
- undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position)
- provide financial advice
- liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- review the company's systems and analyse risk perform tests to check financial information and systems
- advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public sector audits
- prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Candidate should have at least 5-7 years of Experience as a chartered accountant.
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
- Must be a certified Chartered Accountant
go to method of application »
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide direction and support for the operations team and manage execution at site covering O&M contract obligations including staffing, inventory management, statutory requirements, employee performance management, site safety, contractor performance, interface with clients
- Manage projects directly and in doing so: define and track project scope, goals, schedule, budgets, risks and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Plan and develop a team to meet current and future manpower requirements considering business objectives, fulfilling contractual obligations and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the Operations department business financials for the company is met
- Maintain and improve planned and executed margins for service projects, maintenance agreements and Time & Material agreements.
- Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams, including proper pricing and scope-of-work definition for service project opportunities.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Develop best practices for maintenance and equipment maintenance optimization
- Ensure team meets HSE requirements and that project complies with required policies
- Responsible for development of service tender packages, vendor bid evaluation, and recommending contract awards as appropriate.
- Coordinate internally and externally all activities for acquiring and executing O&M services contracts
- Ensure team member develop goal for personal development on a yearly basis that will impact the department positively.
- Set and agree strategic objectives for smart delivery of projects as well as contribution to the overall business objectives
- First degree in Engineering or other related discipline
- Master's in Engineering or other related discipline
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized body.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Oil & Gas and Power sector
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Field Operation and Technical Supervision role
- 3 - 4 years Leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success
- Exposure to operations of rotating equipment’s (compressors, pumps, turbines, generators etc.)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Business acumen to develop new ideas / initiatives for business growth.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com clearly indicating "Operations Manager" as subject of your mail.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Chartered Accountant - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations Manager (Construction Project) - email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Jobs at GUS Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rossland Group
- Latest Jobs at Supra Investments Limited
- Job Vacancies at Emplug Limited
- Transportation Logistics Manager at Thasious International Company Limited
- QHSE Safety Coach at Atlas Professionals
- Professional Sales Staff at Doheney Services Limited