Account Manager at RS Hunter Limited
Posted on: 25 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for offering professional account servicing in line with global standards by consistently coming up with brand building ideas that are executed with precision and thereby constantly exceed Client's expectations.
- The role will be for connecting company's creative efforts with client's needs, maintain relationships with executives of client businesses, overseeing the company's account team and developing strategies for client's business.
- Timely delivery of work to the Client and the use of problem solving ability to proactively determine Clients/brand's need and advise as need arise
- Liaising with senior level client contacts on daily basis
- Coordinate and authorize quotations for client approval & assists in preparation of client invoices
- Works proactively to provide client marketing needs with the greatest amount of added value by communication
- Receives client briefings, and analyses the input of client together with background knowledge, research, field feedback etc. to produce creative brief for the Creative team
- Create business proposals to win new business, attending client presentations and documenting clients scope
- Provide creative, production personnel and 3rd Parties with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensure that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and other activation teams
- Responsible for staying informed on activities that are being performed on their accounts and being the final sign off on all important documentation/deliverable before they go to a client. This includes: budget, project plan, mock-ups, storyboards, deliverable, etc
- Ensure the prompt collection of account receivables and ensures that they don’t exceed the given limits
- Write Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with relevant account executives and departmental head
Skills and Qualifications
- A strong grasp of English language is very important
- Effective presentation skill is essential and able to develop convincing presentations and business plans
- Project Management Skills
- Able to use Microsoft tools and applications with emphasis on Ms Excel
- Able to multitask
- Must be an affable but assertive team player
- Must be able to work without supervision B.Sc. Marketing, M.Sc. Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Please the job title "Account Manager" should be the subject matter of your application.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting