A leader in multi-asset execution services for over two decades, We offer a variety of leveraged products from multi-asset classes, enabling you to have access to the global market place as an investor, speculator or hedger
We provide customised and professional wealth-management services to help its customers create and accumulate wealth
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be an aggressive sales individual with experience in the financial markets. He or she will be goal oriented, self driven and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate’s aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.
- Calling potential clients and converting them into active clients
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Following up on contacts for future business prospects
- Building and maintaining a client portfolio
- Assisting customers who wish to open or are managing a trading account
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers in a timely manner
- Effectively handling the existing client base (general customer service assistance and dealing with issues and complaints)
- Following contact with partners, updating CRM with accurate information
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Informing clients of any new products and promotions that the company is offering
- Meeting company core values on a daily basis inside and outside the office
- Ability to reach monthly targets.
- University degree or equivalent (Business, Finance, Economics or relevant field)
- 1-2 years of work experience in a sales environment, preferably in the financial sector within a FX/ CFD / Binary Brokerage firm.
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Excellent oral and presentational skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to multi task
- Understanding of the financial markets and how FX and CFD trading works.
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package with commission and an excellent growth opportunity.
NOTE : Females are encouraged to apply
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below