Accountant at Career Smart
Posted on: 12 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at CareerSmart
Career Smart - Our client, a Management consulting firm with operations across Nigeria is seeking to fill the role of:
- Preparation of asset, liability and capital account entries o Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings o Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Management of investments, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow management, income, and expenses reports
- Recommendation of financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Performing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and accounts.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Candidate must have a degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional certificates are an added advantage.
- The individual should be a member of a National Accounting professional body e.g. ICAN, ANAN, ACCA.
- Knowledge and experience of accounting software and accounting trends
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Accountant_MC” as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CareerSmartSimilar Jobs
- Male Auxiliary Nurse at Hazon Holdings
- ICT Specialist at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- HSE Officer at Willers Solutions Limited
- Quality Control Officer at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Request For Proposals at FinPact Consulting
- Latest Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Data Analyst at Helena Frey Limited
- Procurement Engineer at Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited