Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Are you passionate, result-oriented and self-motivated?
Job Summary: The candidate must be a self-starter, enthusiastic, well-organised, result oriented with excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. She must have the ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision, possess excellent writing skills, strong Administrative skills, and be able to work long hours.
- Organising and managing complex itinerary and travel
- Maintaining all personal and professional files
- Making presentations and managing correspondence
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Organizing CEO’s business and personal schedules and responsibilities other duties as may be requested
- Experience working with C-level executive is preferred.
- A degree holder from a top university (foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- Must have worked in a multinational environment
- 3 years cognate experience
- Experience in fund raising and non-profit organisation is a plus
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess an amiable personality and people management skills
- Must be a self starter
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
- Perform work at a high level of competence and a strong attention to detail
- International exposure will be a plus
Method of Application
Send your CV to email@example.com with Executive Assistant as subject of the email.