Job Vacancies at KC Gaming Networks Limited (Bet9ja)
Posted on: 6 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Bet9ja
Bet9ja is the number one bookmaker in Nigeria. Sports betting odds, Casino, racing and virtual sports games. There is always something going on at Bet9ja.com.
Our sports betting coverage comprises all major events and leagues, including a great variety of live betting opportunities. Join Bet9ja to bet on soccer, tennis, basketball and ice hockey and so much more.
In our Casino you will find all your favourite games, from the classic Roulette to the exclusive Sette e Mezzo, as well as slot machines, scratch cards and instant lottery games. We add new games regularly, so visit the Casino section of our betting website regularly to be sure you don’t miss out!
We also offer a range of virtual sports betting opportunities for you to enjoy betting on football, tennis, horse and dog racing 24 hours a day. You can watch all virtual matches and races and check results and statistics.
- The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department in coordination with the Head of Marketing.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with retail activities.
- Developing new innovative marketing strategies to boost brand awareness, consumer retention and acquisition, sustain market leadership position and monetization for the brand.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Understanding research tools / techniques, data gathering and interpretation especially on competition and generating consumer sights.
- Ability to lead a team, delegate and close on all pending departmental task.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business
- 7 years of relevant experience
- M.Sc (Added advantage)
Additional Skill Set:
- Understand all IMC process and its importance to effective communication, brand building and perception change.
- Experience in creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing.
- Great understanding of public relations and written skill.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
go to method of application »
- To support the Snr. Brand manager in executing annual marketing activity planned for the business which delivers on annual brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc.) amongst its target audiences, on budget and on time.
- Develop and implement effective brand-building strategies to increase awareness, sign ups and active online customers for the brand.
- Develop brand and product specific strategies to improve our affiliate, acquisition and conversion objectives.
- Someone who has the ultimate responsibility of measuring outcomes of events.
- Someone who ensures the teams tactics are moving the needle towards desired outcomes.
- Also track and ensure returns on Marketing spend by providing concrete data, insight and reporting.
- Competitive Analysis (Insights and Analytics)
- Demonstrate creative and result-oriented skill, coupled with analytical and research skills.
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing cost.
- Analyze industry, competition and marketing trends.
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end process of all departmental tasks and organize weekly progress report meetings.
- Prepare reports on brand performance (acquisition, awareness, retention and monetization)
- Familiar with latest marketing trends and best practice.
- Understanding Consumer Journey (Track, Optimize and Improve across each of these steps).
- In charge of payment, vendor management, tracks marketing spend and documentation of all marketing department files.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bet9jaSimilar Jobs
- Quality Control Personnel at a Manufacturing Company
- Sales Account Manager at a Leading Forex Trading Company
- Internship Positions at Betfarm
- Marketing Manager at Muti-Tech Y2k Global Concept Ltd
- Latest Jobs at Tsebo Solutions Group
- Administrative Officer at Redeem Royal Company
- Sales Executive - Wood & Aluminium at BankSome Group
- Community Manager at Bellafricana