Financial Controller at Somanda Consulting Ltd
Posted on: 21 October, 2019
Deadline: 25 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Somanda Consulting
We offer HR Consultancy and advisory services, Training and Development, Payroll Management , and Recruitment services.
A client of ours situated in Abuja is seeking to hire a Financial Controller.
The requirements are as follows:
- A B.Sc/ HND holder in Accounting or any related discipline
- Must have ACA/ACCA certification
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in relevant field
- Must reside in Abuja
- Must not be older than 40 years
- Must have a vast knowledge of major accounting software
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage, supervise and/or prepare timely and accurate financial and accounting reports for the company accounts
- Manage the monthly performance reporting for the Company including the identification, creation and reporting of efficient Key Performance Indices for the Company.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage finance department staff
- Coordinate the delivery of excellent, efficient and value focuses shared services i.e Admin, HR, ICT and Logistics within the Company.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Ensure accurate deduction, remittance and reporting of statutory payments.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Collaborate with external and internal auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with internal controls.
- Evaluate and manage business risks.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on historical data, research and economic indices.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Ensure adherence to Group Standard Operating processes and procedures.
- Report to the Group Head, Shared Services with timely and accurate financial information.
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their resume with a cover letter and subject should be "FINANCIAL CONTROLLER"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Somanda ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Fortknox Group
- Restaurant Manager (Female) at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Architect at Sigma Consulting & Management Services Limited
- Mobile Developer - React/Flutter at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Corporate Marketers at Management FIRST
- Janitor at Smart Partners Consulting
- Technical Sales Engineer at a Fast Moving Company
- Chartered Accountant at a Reputable 4-Star Hotel - Sunrose Consulting Limited