Consultant, Sustainability at CSR-in-Action
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at CSR-in-Action
CSR-in-Action is a conglomerate of 3 sustainability-focused businesses namely: CSR-in-Action Consulting, College of Sustainable Citizenship & CSR-in-Action Advocacy – the foremost independent ethical action network and consultancy for collective social responsibility and corporate governance in West Africa with over 20 member-organisations from the business and civil societies.
We are the premier, independent ethical action network for collective social responsibility in Nigeria with member organisations from the business and civil societies. Our organisation also holds membership with the UN Global Compact (UNGC), UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and the Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG).
- Develop strategy documents and proposals for various advocacy and consulting projects of the organisation
- Ensure the effective delivery of projects including responsibility for project budgets, schedules and resources
- Write weekly articles
- Facilitate trainings
- Project manage events, as needed
- Support other advocacy programmes of the organisation
- Lead various consulting projects – M&E, Impact Assessment, stakeholder engagement, environmental management
- Support other consulting activities of the organisation
- Produce award winning deliverables for clients and grow relationships
- Actively network with potential clients and other professionals in the environmental sector
- Second Class Upper qualification in any discipline. Degree in Environmental Sciences, Geography, English or related field is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Good report writing skills.
- Consulting skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- A willingness to listen.
- Problem solving ability.
- Great negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Engaging leadership skills.
- Excellent skills both orally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to be innovative in dealing with challenges.
- Should live within or close to the Lekki region of Lagos
Method of Application
Send CV and Cover letter with the header Sustainability or Environmental or CSR Consultant, depending on your expertise, to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CSR-in-ActionSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- MEL Assistant at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Business Pursuit Consultant at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Admin & Logistics Volunteer at Street Child of Nigeria
- Experts - Nutrition, Wash, Protection, Education, Graphics Design at Girl Effect
- Senior Manager, Nigeria Policy and Government Affairs at Global Citizen
- Job Openings at Africa's Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)
- Medical Doctor at INTERSOS Nigeria