HR Officer at S-TEE Schools
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: 1 November, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at S-TEE Schools
Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
- We are looking to employ HR Officer with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- He/She must be reliable with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars for all staff.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exits interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
- Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
- Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., leave management, Leave Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Bank Account Opening Forms, Tax forms, etc.
- Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with the principal, school heads and supervisors.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and coordinating the hiring process.
- Perform other duties assigned to you by the school heads.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related course
- At least 2 year of experience as an HR assistant/officer.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Candidate who live around or within Ago Okota/Isolo/Amuwo Odofin/Ojo/Surulere and its environs is preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position as title to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about S-TEE SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Research and Training Executive at Attainables Entertainment Limited
- Teachers at Brains Learners and Trainers Limited
- Teachers at Millie's International School
- Deputy Principal at Brains Learners and Trainers Limited
- NFS Student Psychologist (Female) at the American University of Nigeria
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
- Latest Jobs at Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- Job Vacancies at The Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo