Executive Chef at Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants
Posted on: 16 October, 2019
Deadline: 30 October, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants
Renard International Hospitality Search Consultants - Our client is a growing Restaurant Group in West Africa that is changing the culinary tastes of a nation by exposing its guests to the modern possibilities of food and drink. By serving exciting new dishes and modern twists to their traditional foods, this Restaurant Group has been garnering lots of positive attention and building a strong reputation.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Our client is in need of an Executive Chef to open one of their top NEW restaurants. The Executive Chef will be expected to come into the operation and add value to their systems and their guests’ experiences
- This will be achieved through a committed hands-on approach to operations, and by playing a vital role in the management of the kitchen processes.
- The Executive Chef will be responsible for the Culinary Vision, Menu Design and for developing and motivating the team so as to remain at the forefront of the culinary trends and style in West Africa.
- Work closely with the ownership on the development of the culinary vision. Create and implement a modern and changing menu.
- Responsible for using your experiences to ensure operational success of the restaurant
- Responsible for food and beverage service in the restaurants and ensuring the FOH and BOH staff are knowledgeable and well trained to consistently exceed guest expectations and achieve all revenue targets
- Work with the Operations Manager to maintain the profitability of the outlet according to budgets, assist in driving sales and support during promotions and events.
- Single Status preferred
- European experience an asset
- Proven ability to influence positive change and create appealing menu offerings
- Motivated, passionate and copes well under pressure
- Female or Male Candidates are welcome to apply.
Salary and Package
- $60,000 USD Net plus Bonus
- Vacation time and One return flight per year
- Furnished Accommodation and transportation
- Medical Insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the expected high volume of applicants, only those that meet ALL of the client’s requirements and expectations will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Renard International Hospitality Search Consultant...Similar Jobs
- Night Auditor at Genesis Group Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hilton Worldwide
- Job Openings at Hilton Worldwide
- Fresh Vacancies at Marriott International
- Waitress/Waiter/Kitchen Assistant at Genesis Group Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Box Residence Hotel & Apartment
- Sous Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Fresh Vacancies at Hilton Worldwide