Our client specialises in the production of luxury modern kitchens since 1956 and is known for its range and quality of materials. As one of the finest Italian kitchen design firms, they are committed to research and development, staying ahead of trends, bringing new finishes and concepts to the portfolio each year.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated architect/Interior Designer to join their team who can thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.
As the successful candidate your principal activities will include;
• Ability to take direction while working independently, quickly and efficiently to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to create unique design solutions with attention to detail and accuracy is paramount.
• Must have experience creating detailed design drawings including floor plans, elevations, renderings and construction details.
• Must have experience of all phases of kitchen and bath design from conceptual design, ordering, client estimates, invoices and installation.
• Experience in calculating areas and quantities for ordering and cost analysis with the ability to create door and finish schedules for pricing, ordering and installation.
• Extensive on site coordination from early project planning stages through completion of construction.
• Duties will also include showroom sales and presentations.
• An understanding of lighting and electrical planning is an added bonus.
• The ability to research and source various materials and furnishings is also a plus.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with kitchen and bath design and product specification including finishes and appliances.
• Degree Qualified
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent English and grammar, verbal and written
• Dynamic personality and personal presentation
• Ability to adopt and implement our studio design and drawing standards
• Duties will include showroom sales
• Passion for design
• Familiarity with worldwide design trends, materials and styles
• Ability to work independently and as a team as necessary
• Must be honest, organized and punctual
Technical Mandatory requirements:
• Adobe Creative Suite – In Design and Photoshop
• Strong 3D modeling and rendering experience (not program specific)
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications