Latest Vacancy at Taafoo.com
Posted on: 10 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Taafoo.com
Taafoo - This is an exciting opportunity to join the taafoo.com team. The taafoo.com team is a team that values Character and Individuality. Our work environment is flexible and you are at liberty to explore your creativity.
We encourage our employees to aspire for the sky plus you have the opportunity to be a pioneer in the online retail space in Nigeria. Enjoy each day as you meet people with diverse interests and skill. We have a passion for development that's why we train our Staff to bring out the best in them. If you are interested in job satisfaction and a competitive reward scheme, taafoo.com is where you should be.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Formulate, Generate and Deploy content for taafoo.com using various mediums and framework that will engage consumers, improve inbound traffic and build a community around the website.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help with formulating the content strategy for taafoo.
- Identify content integration points within existing marketing processes.
- Manage the total content lifecycle from idea-generation to execution.
- Copy edit all contributed content.
- Create guides, tips and other content assets for taafoo.
- Leverage partnerships with other content creators to grow the content of taafoo.
- Develop working relationships with bloggers and social press.
- Promote channel to content across digital channels: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.
- Track content performance from start to finish using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Suggest/make adjustments to landing pages, emails, titles, etc to optimize inbound lead performance.
- Manage the team of content developers.
- Optimize content to increase engagement rates.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, English or other related field.
- Must be a good and current writer.
- Strong command of the English language - punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Must have good project management skills.
- Must be able to work with others and build relationships.
- Must be fashion upwards and understand fashion trends and be able to generate stimulating content.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with SEO a big plus.
- Highly creative individual.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Taafoo.comSimilar Jobs
- Head, Marketing & Growth at DealDey
- Community Coordinators at Supermart.ng
- Freelance Graphic Designer at BuyNigeriaMade
- Latest Vacancies at David Wej
- Order Processor at Supermart.ng
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria