Medical Representatives at Cipla Evans Nigeria Ltd.
Posted on: 23 August, 2011
Deadline: 6 September, 2011
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Evans Medical
Cipla Evans is a subsidiary of Evans Medical Plc interest in the sales & marketing of Prescription only Medicine (PoMs). Our focus on building brands has created opportunities for highly resourceful, self-motivated and target-driven individuals to join our sales team.
Drive sales and Promotional activities of coy products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of targets.
Implement Marketing Programmes in the assigned territory as dictated by Market dept.
Carry out detailing calls to Doctors, Pharmacists and other target customers groups on a daily basis.
Monitor coy production performance against competing brands and collate competitive intelligence to the supervising Area Manager and Marketing dept.
Minimum of B. pharmacy degree & evidence of completion of National Service. Candidates who have less than six months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview. Candidate above 30 years of ages need not apply. Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications & CVs, within 2 weeks of this publication, to the e-mail address below, stating their qualification, age, Mobile Tel No. and Other relevant details. Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Evans MedicalSimilar Jobs
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital