Fresh Jobs at SPM
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SPM Professionals Limited
SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
- Organize and maintain financial and management accounting records;
- Document financial transactions;
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports;
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups;
- Prepare salary vouchers and ensure payment of staff salaries;
- Carry out all legal financial documentation, tax remittances and compliance;
- Minimum B.Sc in Accounting;
- Verifiable minimum 3 years practical experience in similar role;
- Experience in the retail sector accounting is key;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to use online accounting software like Quickbooks, etc;
go to method of application »
- Knowledge and Passion for anything Fashion.
- Manage and liaise with team heads and tailors to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Periodic preparation of production budget and costing.
- Organize work schedules to meet job specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee recruitment, training and performance evaluation of production personnel (production supervisor, creative assistant, machinist, tailors, etc.)
- Estimate the amount of the required production resources (workforce, machines, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure the machines, tools and equipment are in good working condition.
- Monitoring and providing daily status report of jobs – finished jobs and work in progress.
- Deep knowledge of production management and quality standards
- Outstanding communication ability and attention to detail Proven experience as production head/supervisor
- Minimum of four (4) years managerial experience
- People oriented
- Outspoken and sociable
- Ability to carry out duties under little or no supervision
- Must possess leadership skills
- Handling and management of administrative issues within stipulated time
- Manage human capital resources of the organization
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPM Professionals LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Training Administrator at Lonadek
- Admin Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Business Development Executive at Customer Passion Point Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group
- Latest Jobs at AIM Group Limited
- Healthcare Business Manager at Transquisite Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Doheney Services Ltd
- Company Driver at Willers Solutions Limited