General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SPM Professionals Limited
SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
- Knowledge and Passion for anything Fashion.
- Manage and liaise with team heads and tailors to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Periodic preparation of production budget and costing.
- Organize work schedules to meet job specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee recruitment, training and performance evaluation of production personnel (production supervisor, creative assistant, machinist, tailors, etc.)
- Estimate the amount of the required production resources (workforce, machines, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure the machines, tools and equipment are in good working condition.
- Monitoring and providing daily status report of jobs – finished jobs and work in progress.
- Deep knowledge of production management and quality standards
- Outstanding communication ability and attention to detail Proven experience as production head/supervisor
- Minimum of four (4) years managerial experience
- People oriented
- Outspoken and sociable
- Ability to carry out duties under little or no supervision
- Must possess leadership skills
- Handling and management of administrative issues within stipulated time
- Manage human capital resources of the organization
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from SPM Professionals Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Know More About SPM Professionals LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Receptionist/Administrative Officer at The Space
- Office Assistant at JUVANTE
- Secretary at Ascentech Services Limited
- Admin Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Clerical Staff CONHESS 3 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
- Confidential Secretary CONHESS 6 at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
- Chief Executive Officer (Non-Profit Organization) at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Administrative Intern at Genesis Group