Inbound Officer Recruitment at The United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Reference #: INBOUNDLAG001
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Call Centre
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you an OND or B.Sc holder
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Educational level: OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Educational level: B.SC with a minimum of second class lower in any discipline
- Fluent in French language or Hausa
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Method of Application
- Interested candidates have to be available for assessment in Lagos.
- Nabteb qualifications are not accepted.
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Bank for Africa (UBA)Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at a Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- System Engineer (Data Centre) at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Underwriting Specialist at Transsnet Financial
- Sales Representatives at Mbinem Enterprise
- Content Writing/Graphics Designer Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Collections Analyst at Lidya Global
- Account/Finance Manager at MicroMoney Africa
- 2019 Graduate Internship Program at Access Bank