Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Zuriel Consulting
Zuriel Consulting is an emerging consulting and professional services company located in Lagos Nigeria. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible Legal Services, Book Keeping and Accounting Services including Auditing, consultancy services, and business support.
- Maintain the Final Accounts and prepare Statutory accounts
- Engage with both Internal and External auditors to finalize the audited accounts
- Maintain fixed asset records and ensuring proper accounting for all fixed assets.
- Maintain inventory accounts.
- Responsible for tax management, including filing.
- Responsible for customer account reconciliation and accounts receivables
Detailed Job Description
- Prepare periodic financial statements, audit packs and other reporting in line with IFRS requirements.
- Compute statutory taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with reporting standards and other tax regulations.
- Record cost of newly-acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), track existing fixed assets, record depreciation, and account for the disposition of all fixed assets.
- Manage all inventory ledgers and develop inventory reports for management.
- Cross check and confirm the accuracy of all payment invoices and follow up with a customer to ensure prompt payment.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes to financial reporting standards.
- Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Financial Controller.
- Professional certification from a recognized accounting body (e.g. ICAN, ACCA).
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience and experience in the finance sector.
- Audit or Tax background in an accounting firm would be an added advantage
- Good accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including ERP application.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zuriel ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Mathills Services Limited
- Legal Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Information Technology (Tier 1) Support Officer at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Sales Manager at a Multinational IT Services Company - Ascentech Services Limited
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- Business Development Executive at GreyWolf Empire
- Accounts Receivable Officer at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Head of Finance at GBC Professional Services