Latest Jobs at Comercio Cloud Computing Limited
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 23 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Comercio Partners
Comercio Cloud Computing Limited is an indigenous premier cloud company. Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services.
It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- As a Technical Support (Tech Support) Worker, you will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining an organisation’s computer systems and networks.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing any hardware or software faults with these systems and will solve the issues either in person or over the phone.
What Are the Main Responsibilities?
- You will be right at the heart of matters as you need to deal directly with employees and customers who have technical problems.
A degree in one of the following subjects:
- Computer Software Development
- Computer Networking & Hardware
- Computer Science
- Experience with Linux or Cisco technologies
- Experience in similar position is key.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical thinking.
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
go to method of application »
- To provide pre-sales technical support to clients by identifying the customers’ requirements and designing a commercially viable solution from within the company’s product portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work closely with the sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations
- To advise on bid / no bid decisions based on technical and commercial considerations
- To articulate (through written submissions and oral presentations) solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
- To work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio
- To work with the post-sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit
Skills / Attributes Required
- Proven track record in a pre-sales environment within an IT / software solutions business
- Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering effective presentations
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to travel for client meetings
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Comercio PartnersSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Analyst, Customer Value Management - Commercial at MTN Nigeria
- Sales Team Leader at Infobip Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Netcom
- Job Openings at Transsion Holdings
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited