Dispatch Rider at AT&A Group
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AT&A Investment Limited
AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Dispatch riders transport items quickly by motorcycle. They pick up documents, packages and food orders from customer´s offices, houses or restaurants and deliver them to requested destinations.
- The dispatch rider receives instructions from the client service personnel about where and when to collect packages and the destination address for dispatch.
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- The dispatch rider plans and follows the most efficient routes
- Records information, such as items received and delivered
- Performs routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities
Our choice candidates must:
- Possess a rider's permit
- Be an experienced and skilled rider (Minimum of 2 years experience required)
- Be conversant with road networks and be able read and follow maps
- Be physically fit
- Be responsible and able to work without much supervision
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Be friendly and presentable.
- Be willing to work weekends
- A basic knowledge of motorcycle maintenance is useful.
- The candidate must possess a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
- Organization and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AT&A Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Inbound Officer Recruitment at The United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Limited
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Private Sector Development Officer, PISA at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2019 World Bank Group Legal Internship Program
- Loan Marketers at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Security Agent, PSEC at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)