Fresh Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 28 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief Executive across the range of his work.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organise the Chief Executive’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the MD in his projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, and team-management.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested by the CEO.
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To co-ordinate staff/Board residential and meetings.
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all EPP mailing lists.
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Communication will be ongoing in the office. As an executive assistant, you'll be screening incoming calls, making notes of essential information and prioritizing the calls to be returned by the CEO.
- E-mail traffic will be very heavy as well so it's good practice to prioritize a list of those replies that have to be made by the CEO personally. Replying to the non-priority mails will usually fall to the PA.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for keeping all corporate documents including charters, laws and board meetings minutes. So you might also have to be a corporate archivist.
- 3 to 5 years proven administrative assistant experience
go to method of application »
- Responsible for managing the sales in Government/commercial sectors, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence within the non-financial institutions sphere.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the relationship through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts.
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables
- Marketing or any Social Science related academic qualification.
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years working experience
Key Skill and Competence:
- Persuasive Speaking skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Social Perceptive skills
- Coordinating skills
- Service Orientating skills
- Critical Thinking skills
- Monitoring/ Assessing skills
- Writing g skills
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Personnel Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Instructing and Active Learning skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Lekki - Ajah axis are encourage to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Electronic PayPlus LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Analyst, Customer Value Management - Commercial at MTN Nigeria
- Sales Team Leader at Infobip Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Netcom
- Job Openings at Transsion Holdings
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited