Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
- To develop, maintain and improve the company Health, Safety & Environmental Management Systems and Maintenance of company's facilities.
- Ensure the site in compliance with local EHS legislation and company's EHS requirements
- Ensures adequate training / awareness of company personnel for EHS systems
- Ensures that EHS audits findings (Internal and External) are tracked and closed out timely
- Responsible to issue out PTW (Permit to Work) for hazardous jobs in-house and to contractors.
- Responsible for reporting performance of the EHS system
- Responsible to carry out Safety, Health, Environment Induction for contractors and new employees.
- Ensures the implementation of preventive management programme and maintenance documentations are kept up to date
- Responsible for managing projects for the site.
- Responsible for Management of Change (MOC) database and actions.
go to method of application »
- We are looking to hire a skilled Sales Engineer Valves-Flow Control Products for our client in the oil and gas servicing sector.
Overall Purpose of Job
- In-depth knowledge of Flow Control Products (Valves) to provide solutions to clients in the IOCs, NOCs, EPC Companies and other profitable companies.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on application of flow control (valves) products and new technology.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make an appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- A good tertiary school certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Intelligence gathering skills
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
- Proven ability to advise clients
- In-depth knowledge of IOC client structures and product pipelines.
- Proven track record of winning businesses
- Direct sales and marketing experience into IOCs, NOCs, EPCs, etc.
- Sound computing skills (minimum Microsoft Office)
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail