Technical Product Manager at Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby)
Posted on: 19 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Riby Finance
Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives. Our Company Website: https://riby.me/about.html
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
Duties and responsibilities (Product Vision & Strategy/Management)
This individual must have hands on experience of product conceptualization, planning and execution of production cycles in a strategic manner.
- Have a deep understanding of product requirements and from that, create the long-term vision and strategy for the Company’s products.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Have a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that increase market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Manage product development from concept, to design, sample production, testing, launch, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with the technology team to deliver on roadmap deadlines and drive product launches.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Provides information for management, answering questions and requests from clients and colleagues.
- Effectively manage product cycle.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Strategically design and adopts ways to enhance product market share by working with Head, Business Development to develop product sales strategies.
Education & Qualification
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop products and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Knowledge on Web technologies.
- Problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
nly qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to this email: Seun@riby.me
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Riby FinanceSimilar Jobs
- Senior Level Hire - Deal Origination at Kairos Capital
- Job Openings at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Fresh Vacancies at CITITRUST Development Partners Plc
- Relationship Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited
- Jobs at Superflux International Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Cedar Microfinance Bank
- Project Officer at Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- Job Vacancies at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)