A Fast-Growing Firm is looking for qualified candidates for the role below
Working as a Retail Store Manager, you are responsible for smooth running of stores to meet company's targets and policies. The aim of the Store Manager is to maximise profit for the store whilst minimising costs.
- The Retail Store Manager will ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company's standards, staff are fully versed on the target for the day and excellent customer care standards are met.
The Store Manager will also be involved in: analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits and touring the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers,motivating the sales team to be their best and identifying or resolving urgent issues along with many other aspects.
- Candidate must be resourceful and have high level of ownership spirit.
- Must be able to work with no or less supervision.
- Previous experience as a Retail Sales Assistant or store supervisor within a fashion retail environment is a great advantage.
A Degree or Diploma in Fashion designing and Visual Merchandising, or any related course, Proficiency in the use of computer,
3years working experience in related position.
23-33 years old
go to method of application »
- Handles cash transactions between customer and retail store.
- Answers routine billing questions/issues from customers.
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
- Scan products, operate scanning equipment and fix scanning issues.
- Processes credit and debit cards,
- Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
- Assists in the opening and closing of a retail location.
- Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
- Process receipts and in store coupons for customers.
- Resolve escalated issues with angry customers.
- Assists in the maintenance of store front and retail displays.
- Help stock shelves in proximity of the cash register.
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
- Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring cash equals receipts. Send daily account reports.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly audits of cash intake or cash drawings. Be able to work well under pressure.
- Perform all accounting tasks for the store.
- OND/HND/Bsc in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2years experience on the job.
- Working knowledge of book-keeping
- Excellent customer service skills
- 23 - 30 years old.
go to method of application »
We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers,
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate and provide excellent customer service even at peak times
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- SSCE/OND in any field.
- 2 years relevant retail experience.
Method of Application
CV should be sent to email@example.com