Vacancy in a Broadcasting & Communications Firm
Posted on: 25 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multi-disciplinary company with subsidiaries in Broadcasting & Communications to recruit a Motion Graphic Designer for its operations in Nigeria
Our client is a multi-disciplinary conglomerate with several divisions spanning from Engineering, IT Solutions, Broadcasting & Communications and promoting several radio stations globally.
- This position is responsible for the creation of 2D and 3D dimensional images, web designing, work production for internet, television and film, video animation, key-framing and typography, image capturing and the whole creative process.
- Responsible for the use of computer programs, motion graphics artist to create animated 2D and 3D dimensional images
- Responsible for work produced for media such as the internet, television and film.
- Responsible for the use of video and animation to give the impression of action through changing images
- Graphic Artist is to employ the use of video and photography equipment to capture images or audio devices for multimedia project and also identify the best techniques and methods to communicate material
- Responsible for creative process at various stages; conceptualization, storyboarding, animating and editing just to mention a few.
- Other duties may also include key-framing and typography.
- A good degree in Creative Arts
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Motion Graphic Design
- Professional experience in relevant coursework programmes including; Computer-Aided Design, Interactive Media, Graphics and photo editing, Web Creation & Design, Adobe After Effect, Cinema 4D
- Proactive and ability to solve problems
- Demonstrate high integrity and build healthy interpersonal relationship
- Ability to create focus and clarity for team and with clear communication.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
- Client Service Executives at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)